I have been asked many questions about herbs and their uses, and have posted several pages for A-Z herbal correspondence. Here is a visual of a few commonly used herbs as they appear when dried for adding to recipes. Some are powder, other are crushed.
I am posting other pages for those who want to wild harvest, so they can identify the plants in nature.
You can find my post for preservation of your herbs, and tips for wild harvesting to achieve best potency.
Find Herbal uses and Lore in these links:
- Acacia – Caraway Magick Correspondences
- Cardamom – Flax Magick Correspondences
- Foxglove – Linden Magick Correspondences
- Loostrife – Rue Magick Correspondences
- Saffron – Ylang Ylang Magick Correspondences
Please feel free to ask questions.